1-7/8" HEADERS W/ 3" COLLECTORS RAW STEEL (BARE) 383-400 C-BODY
- Recommended for 400-650 HP
- Above the steering center link design offers maximum header to ground clearance
- One piece header tubes / No slip tubes
- Constructed of 16 gauge mild steel tubing
- Mandrel bent on sophisticated computer controlled bending machines for precise fit and uninterrupted exhaust flow. The mandrel bending process maintains a constant inside diameter of the tube for a smoother finish with no restriction of flow and no crimping of the tubes.
- 3/8" thick laser-cut header flanges contoured for a leak-free fit
- 3/8" thick laser-cut 3-bolt collector flanges
- Coupled with a TTi Exhaust Systems these headers become even more efficient!
- Due to the numerous engine configurations and suspension combinations, TTi cannot ensure headers and exhaust to fit all combinations, however, we have done our best to accommodate both factory and aftermarket component combinations. e.g. Engine blocks, cylinder heads, starters, valve covers, etc.
Our headers are constructed of 17 gauge mild steel tubing. It is weldable, very hard and although it easily rusts, it is very durable. Mild steel is very susceptible to rust, it must be high-temp painted or protected and sealed in order to prevent rust from damaging tubing. A light coat of oil or grease will aid in rust control.
- No warranty offered other than to be free from defects at the time of purchase prior to installation only.
- Under no circumstance will we replace, repair or refund headers purchased raw.
- High-temp paint is recommended upon receiving headers.