2-1/8" B1 STEP HEADERS W/ 3.5" COLLECTOR
CERAMIC COATED W/ THERMAL BARRIER A,B,E-BODY
Recommended for 600+ horsepower
- Above the steering center link design offers maximum header to ground clearance
- One piece header tubes / No slip tubes
- "Step" design provides low-end response and top-end horsepower gain
- Constructed of 16 gauge mild steel tubing
- Mandrel bent on sophisticated computer controlled bending machines for precise fit and uninterrupted exhaust flow. The mandrel bending process maintains a constant inside diameter of the tube for a smoother finish with no restriction of flow and no crimping of the tubes.
- 3/8" thick laser-cut header flanges contoured for a leak free fit
- 3/8" thick laser-cut 3-bolt collector flanges
- Coupled with a TTi Exhaust Systems these headers become even more efficient
A silver matte finish applied to the steel surface to protect against rust, corrosion and withstands temperatures up to 1200°F. Exceeding this temperature will result in discoloration of the header tubes. The thermal barrier is a protective inside coating
which increases part longevity by reducing under-hood temperatures by 50 degrees protecting component parts from thermal fatigue.