CERAMIC COATED W/ THERMAL BARRIER 383-400 B,E-BODY
- 1-7/8" O.D. tubes with 3" 3-bolt collectors
- Recommended for 400-600 horsepower
- Above the steering center link design offers maximum header to ground clearance
- One piece header tubes / No slip tubes
- Constructed of 16 gauge mild steel tubing
- Mandrel bent on sophisticated computer controlled bending machines for precise fit and uninterrupted exhaust flow. The mandrel bending process maintains a constant inside diameter of the tube for a smoother finish with no restriction of flow and no crimping of the tubes.
- 3/8" thick laser-cut header flanges contoured for a leak free fit
- 3/8" thick laser-cut 3-bolt collector flanges
- Coupled with a TTi Exhaust Systems these headers become even more efficient!
- Due to the numerous engine configurations and suspension combinations, TTi cannot ensure headers and exhaust to fit all combinations, however, we have done our best to accommodate both factory and aftermarket component combinations. e.g. Engine blocks, cylinder heads, starters, valve covers, etc.
Ceramic Coated w/ Thermal Barrier
A silver matte finish applied to the steel surface to protect against rust, corrosion and withstands temperatures up to 1200°F. Exceeding this temperature will result in discoloration of the header tubes. The thermal barrier is a protective inside coating
which increases part longevity by reducing under-hood temperatures by 50 degrees protecting component parts from thermal fatigue.