POLISHED CERAMIC COATED W/ THERMAL BARRIER B,E,F,M-BODY
- 1-5/8" O.D. primary tubes steps up to 1-3/4" secondary tubes with 3" 3-bolt collectors
- Recommended for 320-575 horsepower
- Above the steering center link design (under chassis) offers maximum header to ground clearance
- "Step" design provides low-end response and top-end horsepower gain
- Full length header design for proven power gain
- Constructed of 16 gauge mild steel tubing
- Mandrel bent on sophisticated computer controlled bending machines for precise fit and uninterrupted exhaust flow. The mandrel bending process maintains a constant inside diameter of the tube for a smoother finish with no restriction of flow and no crimping of the tubes.
- 3/8" thick laser-cut header flanges contoured for a leak free fit
- 3/8" thick laser-cut 3-bolt collector flanges
- Removal of the torsion bars not required
- Easy spark-plug access
- Coupled with a TTi Exhaust Systems these headers become even more efficient!
- Due to the numerous engine configurations and suspension combinations, TTi cannot ensure headers and exhaust to fit all combinations, however, we have done our best to accommodate both factory and aftermarket component combinations. e.g. Engine blocks, cylinder heads, starters, valve covers, etc.
Polished Ceramic Coated w/ Thermal Barrier
An appealing silver high-luster finish applied to the steel surface to protect against rust, corrosion and withstands temperatures up to 1200°F. Exceeding this temperature will result in discoloration of the header tubes. The thermal barrier is a protective inside coating which increases part longevity by reducing under-hood temperatures by 50 degrees protecting component parts from thermal fatigue.