PETROLEUM BASED BREAK-IN OIL (SINGLE QUART OF OIL)
- Used by Joe Gibbs Racing and Hughes Engines to break-in and dyno all their engines.
- Petroleum oil formula provides the highest levels of Zinc and Phosphorus for flat-tappet engines.
- Promotes ring seal and provides maximum protection available for cams and lifters during initial break-in.
- Good for 2 hours dyno time
- Requires no additional additives.
- Provides maximum compression and generates maximum horsepower.
- Compatible with methanol and high-octane race fuels.
- This 5W30 viscosity is perfect for tight clearance and/or low temperature break-in.
Specifically designed for breaking in engines and flat tappet camshafts and lifters, BR break-in oil provides high levels of Zinc, Phosphorus and Sulfur in a mineral base oil. BR protects flat-tappet camshafts and lifters during break-in and it provides excellent ring seal. Combined with Joe Gibbs Driven Engine Assembly Grease, BR provides the highest levels of protection for camshafts, lifters, wrist pins, distributor gears, push rods and valve retainers. BR is fully formulated and requires no EOS or other additives. BR should be pre-heated to 180F before firing the engine for maximum protection. Because it is a 10W-30, BR can be used for up to 2 hours of break-in/dyno time before changing to race oil.